Defects are rare, but they do occasionally occur and we apologize wholeheartedly if you have received a defective Thirsties product. We stand behind our products and are happy to work with you to provide a resolution. Our Warranty:
- Your product is under limited warranty for possible return for up to 1 year after the original purchase date.
- Defects include loose stitching, holes discovered upon arrival, broken snaps, etc.
- Staining, fading, holes that develop with use and potential build-up are all considered normal 'wear and tear' and does not suffice for repair or replacement purposes.
- Leaks are not considered a defect. Please search our database for detailed instructions in battling leaks or call us and we will be happy to troubleshoot with you to ensure successful cloth diapering.
- If your products were damaged by the use of additives or improper care, the warranty will be void.
I just have to say how AMAZING Thirsties customer service is! I ordered a DUO AIO from an online retailer and it had a very minor defect. I contacted Thirsties and they sent a new one out immediately with a postage paid return label for the old one!! My favorite company!
Thankfully Ive never had an issue with any of my Thirsties products but its great to know that there is a one year warranty just incase something did happen.