Return Merchandise Authorization
Defects are rare, but they do occasionally occur and we apologize wholeheartedly if you have received a defective Thirsties product. We stand behind our products and are happy to work with you to provide a resolution.
- Your product is under limited warranty for possible return for up to 1 year after the original purchase date.
- Defects include loose stitching, holes discovered upon arrival, broken snaps, etc.
- Staining, fading, holes that develop with use and potential build-up are all considered normal 'wear and tear' and does not suffice for repair or replacement purposes.
- Leaks are not considered a defect. Please search our database for detailed instructions in battling leaks or call us and we will be happy to troubleshoot with you to ensure successful cloth diapering.
- If your products were damaged by the use of additives or improper care, the warranty will be void.
- Warranty claims require defective product to be returned to Thirsties.
If your product meets our warranty guidelines please complete the information below.