I thought it would be a good idea to have some “How Tos” referenced all in one place. Below is a list that may be handy to many of you!
- The Basics Of Cloth Diapering
- How do I prep my Thirsties diapers for use?
- How to wash your cloth diapers
- How Do I Dry My Cloth Diapering Product
- Cloth Diaper Care: Preserving Lamination
- How to Clean your Washing Machine
- How to Remove Stains on Thirsties Gusset Elastic
- Stripping Cloth Diapers
- How do I disinfect cloth diapers?
- How to remove mildew from cloth diapers
- Instructions on how to replace Aplix (hook and loop) tabs
- How to Store Your Cloth Diapers For Future Use
- How to build your cloth diaper stash for less than $300
What a great post! Thanks!
Thank you! I am going to bookmark these, as I am new to cloth and will likely need the help :)
Great tips! These really helped me out when I was beginning cloth diapering.
Thanks for posting! It’s super helpful to have the “basics” in one place!
Great info! Thanks so much!
You're viewing 1-5 of 16 comments