I thought it would be a good idea to have some “How Tos” referenced all in one place. Below is a list that may be handy to many of you!
- The Basics Of Cloth Diapering
- How do I prep my Thirsties diapers for use?
- How to wash your cloth diapers
- How Do I Dry My Cloth Diapering Product
- Cloth Diaper Care: Preserving Lamination
- How to Clean your Washing Machine
- How to Remove Stains on Thirsties Gusset Elastic
- Stripping Cloth Diapers
- How do I disinfect cloth diapers?
- How to remove mildew from cloth diapers
- Instructions on how to replace Aplix (hook and loop) tabs
- How to Store Your Cloth Diapers For Future Use
- How to build your cloth diaper stash for less than $300
Love these tips!
The tip about storing for future use is a simple but useful tip. I could see myself making one of those mistakes just absentmindedly but I’m glad this was added to your list.
thanks for compiling these!
Thanks for posting this! I will have it bookmarked for when i need the reference!
Good tips—thanks so much!!
You're viewing 6-10 of 16 comments