I thought it would be a good idea to have some “How Tos” referenced all in one place. Below is a list that may be handy to many of you!
- The Basics Of Cloth Diapering
- How do I prep my Thirsties diapers for use?
- How to wash your cloth diapers
- How Do I Dry My Cloth Diapering Product
- Cloth Diaper Care: Preserving Lamination
- How to Clean your Washing Machine
- How to Remove Stains on Thirsties Gusset Elastic
- Stripping Cloth Diapers
- How do I disinfect cloth diapers?
- How to remove mildew from cloth diapers
- Instructions on how to replace Aplix (hook and loop) tabs
- How to Store Your Cloth Diapers For Future Use
- How to build your cloth diaper stash for less than $300
Thanks so much- Just starting cloth diapering so this is very helpful!
I’m just curious as to what you meant by keeping the diapers out of the sun because it can break down the fibers, yet it also says to dry them in the sun to help remove stains… What am I missing? Thanks for the other good tips.
Thanks for these tips! They’re helpful for someone new to cloth diapering!
This is super helpful, thank you!!
I love this! I’ve jus started CD, and these “How To” pages have been my lifesaver! Thank you for putting this together.
You're viewing 11-15 of 16 comments