Organic Cotton Doublers (3-pack)
Double up with natural absorbency
- Unit price
Organic Cotton Doublers can be used with any current cloth diaper system for heavy wetters or nighttime use.
Adding product to your cart
- Use Organic Cotton Doublers with your current cloth diapering system as extra absorbency for heavy wetters or nighttime use.
- Organic Cotton Doublers consist of 4 soft layers of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Use Stay Dry Organic Cotton Doublers with your current cloth diapering system as extra absorbency for heavy wetters or nighttime use and to wick wetness away from your baby.
- Stay Dry Organic Cotton Doublers consist of 4 soft layers of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton topped with a stay-dry and stain-resistant microfleece.
- Available in 3 sizes for customized fit.
Thirsties Organic Cotton Doublers and Stay Dry Organic Cotton Doublers are the answer to parents’ quest for added protection! Looking to boost absorbency for a heavy wetter or nighttime diapering? Try our Organic Cotton Doublers comprised of four soft, absorbent layers of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. Need a stay-dry option while boosting absorbency? Check out our Stay Dry Organic Cotton Doublers with the same absorbency as our original Organic Cotton Doublers, but topped with our stay-dry, stain-resistant microfleece to help wick wetness away from your baby. Both doublers can be used with any current cloth diaper system for heavy wetters or nighttime use, and three different sizes offer customized fit.
Organic Cotton Doubler: 4 layers of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
Stay Dry Organic Cotton Doubler: 4 layers of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton topped with 1 layer of polyester
Before Use: Thirsties natural fiber diapers need to be washed and dried at least three times before use to prep the fabric for absorbency. This can be done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes. Our hemp-cotton products will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
At Every Wash Cycle:
- Prewash on warm
- Wash on hot
- Add another rinse on warm.
- You may hang diapers to dry, or dry in the dryer. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can place them in the dryer on low or medium heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
*A 15 minute cycle on hot in the dryer once a month is beneficial to lamination, and will not void your warranty.
Please avoid the following practices and/or additives that can void the warranty on your Thirsties products:
- Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines
- Pure Soap
- Routine use of Bleach
These practices and/or additives can void the warranty on your Thirsties products.
We have found that natural fiber diapers develop some edge wear eventually. Natural fibers tend to clean easier than synthetic materials, but you can expect to see wear on natural diapers earlier than a synthetic fiber diaper. There isn’t a standard time frame on when holes might develop as there are too many variables involved; wash routines, water hardness, machine type, detergent and stash size are all variables that need to be considered. Edge wear holes in the fabric tend to develop in the top layer of natural fiber along the serged edges and leg casings, but in most cases the performance of the diaper is not affected.
Please find our complete care instructions in our Customer Center -> Care and Use.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.